Monday, May 3, 2010

Dandelion Curls

One of my earliest memories was walking around the block in our first house picking dandelions with my Grammy.  We would gather them all up and pop off the flower part.  Then we would get out a bucket of water and watch the magic of curling dandelions.  You just have to take the stem and peel them into 3 or fours strips.  Then place into water and watch and wait while the curling happens.  The past weekend the weather was so beautiful that I took the time to do some curling with Eve.  It was great to see her amazement as the stems curled and she was excited to put each one it.  I hope this will become as good a memory for her as the memory of doing this with my Grammy is for me.
Some of our curls in progress.
Some of her favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment